I didn’t get the chance to take new pictures of my favorite products this year so I’ll have to make do. I even had to edit the title photo on my iPhone. :/ The products below are my personal favorites and have been using them religiously. They are the best I’ve tried so far as they have proven to be effective for me. Here’s a quick rundown on my 2012 note-worthy favorites part 1: Skincare. Enjoy!
Click the product name for more detailed review.
– It feels light on the skin and it dries up to a smooth, velvet-y texture. I makes the skin look super fresh and hydrated the morning after. The only reason I didn’t repurchase it is because I bought the famous Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX to make a detailed comparison on the two.
– This is great for oily and acne-prone skin but since I have combination skin, I don’t use it regularly. Though I still make sure that I have a bottle of this on my desk for “emergency” a.k.a pimple breakout. It dries up pimple and removes excess oil in a matter of days.
Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
– I’ve used up more than 3 tube of this! It’s effective in drying out pimples, removing oil and makeup residue. It makes the skin feel dry when used more than twice a day though.
Pevonia Botanica Sensitive Skin Lotion
– This is a bit expensive but it’s super safe to use on even the most sensitive areas of the face. During my Blepharitis days, I used thiss to clean my lash line and never did it irritate my eyes.
– It is not sticky nor greasy on the face. It feels light and does not contribute to caking even if used prior makeup application. Also, it does a great job in lightening pimple marks.
Celeteque DermoScience Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum
– I’ve only started using this serum early this month but I had to include it here. The packaging is very efficient, the serum is super light and result is noticeable in just a short period. It’s really effective!
– This is the bomb! It reduces lines and dark circles under the eyes in just weeks! I can’t tell you how much I love this. Check out the review to see the transformation.
– I was contemplating whether to include it on my skincare or makeup list. I finally decided to put it here because I can’t sleep without it. I always make sure to apply my Carmex balm before I hit the sack as it makes my lips smoother, softer and by leaving it overnight, it allows my lipstick to glide on smoothly the following day.
BATH & HAIR SOLDIERS
– It lightens scars and stretch marks without the fear of drying out the skin. Also, it does not melt easily. The organic ingredients is not very aggressive in terms of whitening but with continues use, I’m sure noticeable effect will be seen. In my case, I’m not after the whitening effect but only to remove my leg scars.
– A hero, indeed! It revived my almost-dying hair as it infused it with more nutrients. As a result, split ends and hair fall significantly lessened after few months of usage.
– This right here is my secret to my hairless legs. I can’t bear the thought of showing off my legs without using this first. It’s very easy to use and it removes the very roots of the hair. Thus, making the hair regrowth thinner and sparser.
Worry not, my loves. This only part one of my favorite list. Part two will soon follow and as you probably already guessed by now, it’s filled with my makeup essentials so do wait for it. 🙂
By the way, what look are you planning to wear later as we welcome 2013?
I’d love to see it! Comment the link below if ever you decided to post it.
Better yet, use it to join my Holiday Contest! *wink