This is by far my favorite eyebrow pencil. I’ve been using this for a few months now and I’m amazed on how it keeps on matching my hair color even after changing it 3 times already. By matching I mean my eyebrows doesn’t look obvious or in any way fake/drawn.
Like my Skinfood Black Bean Eye Brow Pencil (read review here), Etude House Easy Brow Pencil also has two compartments inside its metal exterior.
(1) The pencil which looks almost olive green in color.
(2) The unusual eyebrow brush that looks like a comb. LOL!
Right: What it looks like after being spread.
-The color look so natural! It goes along with any hair color.
-It’s easy to use. Even with a heavy hand, it won’t look overly done.
- It costs only Php 128 at any Etude House boutiques. Plus, they also have other shades to select from.
- It’s easily removed by washing your face but it lasts the whole day when topped a brow fix gel.
- The brush is pretty much useless.
Buy Again? Yes, my brows look natural with this pencil.
My Verdict: 4.5/5