Winning isn’t everything but it sure does feel good!
I seldom join giveaways/contests because there is only a slim chance that I would win so I find it a waste of time. But, boy was I wrong.
Summer started a few weeks ago and I was so bored… I was surprised to find myself joining Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero’s Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream giveaway. It was a last minute thing and I just guessed. J
The following day, I saw a blog post announcing the two winners. And yes, I was one of them. YEY!
I know it was a small thing compared to winning the lottery but I was so happy, I kept jumping. Maybe because I haven’t won anything for a long time and I forgot how it felt.
Ok, I’ll stop blabbing now and start the review.
- It has a great coverage. (I can’t emphasize this enough!)
- Lasts the whole day even without primer.
- Very easy to find. (Available at Watson’s)
- Doesn’t cause breakouts.
- No irritating smell.
- Doesn’t flake at the outer corner of the eyes (this is because my skin is dry)
- Only 1 shade available.
- A bit too white and pale for Filipina’s morena skintone.
- Not very buildable.
- Takes some time to blend out. I kept tugging my face to spread and blend the product.
Buy Again? Yes! This has become one of my staple products.
My Verdict: 4/5