Click the product name for more detailed review.
- My all-time favorite! It's affordable, easy to find and travel-efficient. The powder itself gives a matte finish with medium coverage. It keeps oil at bay almost the entire day so I seldom feel the need to bring it along with me for retouch.
- It was not love at first sight for this product but after using it for weeks, it begun to appreciate it more. The color blends nicely on morena skin without harsh streaks, it has decent staying power and more importantly, it's au naturel as it is made from organic ingredients. Meaning, less possibilities for breakouts and clogged pores.
- I say, blush is to dainty look whereas bronzers are for more edgy, athletic look. This particular bronzer also has gold shimmers that are highly unnoticeable a far but gives you this fresh and glowing look. Just like adding a highlighter over a bronzed face; one hefty product instead of using two.
I can go by just fine with only these two palettes.. the combinations are endless!
- The palette's name surely gave justice to it as the colors are crazily vibrant and pigmented. Each color are contained in a huge pan so you get really get a lot of product there. They're not chalky at all and fallouts are minimal.
- What else do I have to say? The packaging is enough to make you want to buy it. LOL! Well, the product itself is even better, I assure you. It's pigmented, creamy, glides on smoothly, has great staying power and it moisturizes the lips as well! I doesn't get better than that!
That's it! I was able to finish this entry in less than an hour (even after being called by my tito for a quick frozen margarita drink with my bro). Hoorah!
Happy New Year, ladies! <3
Be safe and enjoy!