Again, another overdue review from my Baviphat purchase months ago. If you haven’t read it yet, please read it here.
Peach All-in-One Peeling Gel is also from the same miracle fruit series as the Apple AC Therapy I reviewed before this.
According to Baviphat’s page:
Baviphat Peach All-in-One Peeling Gel
[Exfoliating effect + Pore care + Brightening effect]
Feel a shiny baby skin!
The natural cellulose ingredients clean pores and dead skin cells.
You can see the effect of cleaning after use.
It is a peeling gel of gommage type.
Main ingredients and functions
Peach Extract (Duh?) : Caring dead skin cells and wastes.
See, same adorable packaging which contains 100g of peachy goodness!:)
After washing the face, apply suitable amount onto the face except for eyes and lips. Gently massage the face for exfoliating then wash off with warm water.
Just like in the apple AC therapy, this one also has Baviphat’s signature tiny spoon.
Again, for hygienic purposes.
I’ve been using this 2-3 times a week. And this all that’s left after months of use. :))
When the description said peeling gel, I thought it was like Skinfood Pineapple Peeling Gel or like the Natural Nose Pack where you put a thin layer on your face, wait for it to dry, then you literally peel it off.
I didn’t imagine a lumpy cream-like blobs that smell like artificial peach.
After rubbing the product on your face for several minutes, it will look like scratched off dead skin cells or tiny balls.
– I love Baviphat’s packaging but among all of the miracle fruits, this one is my favorite. It looks so delicious!
– It has a bit strong artificial peach smell but I like it. (Some might find this irritating though)
– My face is whiter and softer after use.
– I must say, this is a unique take on peeling gels. I’ve never used anything like it. Its more like a scrub with no beads in it.
– A bit messy to use. When the blobs turns into small balls, they keep on falling everywhere!
– The white and soft skin after use is only temporary. I haven’t seen any noticeable difference.
– Not available locally.
– After rubbing it on my face, I can’t tell if the tiny balls are dead skin cells or just the product itself.
So I’m not sure if the product really removes dead skin cells.
Buy Again? No. After months of use. it didn’t really do anything for my face.. except help it relax after a whole day at school.
My Verdict: 3/5