A girl’s bestfriend is her concealer. When you’re up all night, whether because you partied till dawn or finished an overdue paper, a good concealer make you look well-rested.
And because of my very demanding course (I’m taking up BS Accountancy, BTW), I’ve been on the hunt for a perfect concealer. Luckily, a friend randomly gave me the perfect concealer in the form of, yes, you’ve guessed it, the cinema secrets ultimate foundation.
Ok, I’m getting ahead of myself. Anyway, here’s a proper review on the concealer.
Initially, I thought the shade was way too dark for my NC42 skintone.
I wouldn’t have bought this product for myself.
All that product, 7grams to be exact, in this tiny container costs more than Php 1000.
So yeah, I would’ve just walked by it at the mall.
Thankfully my friend has way better judgement than me when it comes to makeup. 🙂
RULE 1 on Bobbi Brown’s Makeup Manual:
A good concealer should disappear on your skin.
See how the product blends out? You can’t even tell which part has the concealer.
Without any makeup on. Say HI to my eyebags!
With Cinema Secrets on. Look at the huge difference!
After setting with Penshoppe Hydradiance Powder.
– It has yellow undertone which is perfect for all skin color.
– Very buildable and glides right through.
– Doesn’t cake or settle on the fine lines as much as my other concealers.
– Offers medium-heavy coverage.
– Small amount goes a long way. I’ve been using this on a daily basis for 4 months now and look at how much product is still left!
– Other than the price, there is nothing to complain about.
Buy Again? Hell yes!
My Verdict: A perfect 5/5