When I do other people’s makeup, I tend to rave about my favorite products like I’m a sales representative of that brand. LOL! Funny but it’s true. And one of the things I can’t stop raving about is this Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine Finish Pact from Etude House.
This works best with Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine Mist.
Will do a review on it next. 🙂
It looks just like your typical pressed powder; powder puff + mirror. But it’s noticeably smaller and of course, lighter. Perfect for traveling!
Now, this is what it looks like in contrast with my very Filipina skin tone.
I asked the SA if there were other shades available for this pact but unfortunately, Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine Finish Pact only has one shade which is almost 2-3 shades lighter than my skin tone.
It blends nicely after dusting the excess off using a brush.
– It gives a matte finish upon application and instead of being oily when you perspire, it turns to a more dewy look. No more oily face for hours!
– The packaging is small and compact compared to other pressed powders. Very easy to carry around since it fits perfectly in any pouch.
– Available at any Etude House branches and very affordable at Php 378.
– The color is blendable but still looks unnaturally white for my morena skin. I use this as a finishing veil just prevent my skin from being oily.
– It takes a while to blend evenly. But if you have a fairer complexion, this won’t be a problem for you. 🙂
Buy Again? Yes! I love this especially during summer. 😉
My Verdict: 4.5/5