Hi, girls! How did you celebrate father’s day yesterday?
My dad is a hardworking seaman so we had to celebrate without him. Sad, I know. But it’s alright. I still have my younger siblings to celebrate it with. How? Nothing much, we just bonded over a bottle of tequila while watching the steaming hot Chris Hemsworth in Thor. LOL!
Anyways, back to the product at hand. Have you heard of the newest and hottest mineral makeup brand that’s got tons of bloggers talking? Yes, I’m talking about Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals! I’ve read different posts raving about the brand and I was really looking forward to try them myself.. especially their Pretty Young Thin Contouring Powder and Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator. I’ll try to buy those after I finish blogging about the products I already have. 😀
Let’s start with their blush.
BLUSH CRUSH LOOSE MINERAL BLUSH with Kosher rice powder
SKIN BENEFICIAL KEY INGREDIENTS:
(Info taken from Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals‘ page)
KOSHER RICE POWDER is the refined starch from rice, known as Oryza Sativa. It soothes inflamed acne and skin ulcerations. An anti-aging skin formula that protects from the harmful rays of the sun, and leaves skin more radiant. It’s emollient and exfoliate properties keep skin cells healthy, while its ceramide increases collagen production to make skin more supple and free of wrinkles.
Indulge your cheeks with the enticing shades of Krave Minerale’s Loose Mineral Blushes that has:
1.Zinc oxide (anti-inflammatory)
2.Kosher rice powder (soothes & cools the skin)
3.Silica (controls excess facial oil without drying the surface of the skin)
I usually go for coral/bronze colored blushes, like my Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow (Read review HERE), since I’m morena. So I kinda hesitated to try this a bit when I saw the color. It was, without a doubt, outside my comfort zone because it was so pink (perfect for girls with fairer complexion) but for review’s sake, I tried it. And I’m glad I did. Now, I’m loving pink! Not the super hot pink blushes of course. I particularly like this blush because of its subtle pinkness. Almost like a shy-type girl’s natural blush. LOL!
This is what it looks like against my skin:
I actually used this on my friend during her photo shoot and she loved it!
– It is highly pigmented. A small amount of product goes a long way.
– It gives a healthy-looking subtle pink glow with slight shimmer. I can’t emphasize enough how natural it looks.
– I’ve been using this for weeks and I’m glad to report that it didn’t cause breakouts.
– It is not chalky at all!
– Since the blush is in the form of loose powder, it’s easier to blend without the fear of creating harsh pink streaks on the cheeks.
– It lasts longer than usual powder blush. I no longer have to bring my blush to school since I don’t have to retouch during the middle of the day.
– I find the packaging a bit messy to use. Especially since I usually do my makeup in the car. When I close the container, pink smoke/puff comes out. LOL!
– This is not a major setback but I’d like it more if it has a brush or puff with it.
Buy Again? Yes. I’m really loving Krave Minerale products. So excited to blog about their skin feeding routine for blemished/dry skin. 😀
My Verdict: 4.5/5