If I’m not mistaken, this is available in only one shade. Good thing it blends easily.
Normally, I use this after my whole makeup routine just to seal in everything and to make my skin appear silkier. I haven’t tried it as a primary powder or substitute for my MAC compact powder.
– It makes my makeup last longer than usual (without primer).
– The skin feels hydrated or refreshed after application because of the moist substances.
– It blends nicely and doesn’t make me look ghastly despite my morena complexion and its fair shade.
– My skin looks softer and it doesn’t clog my pores. I noticed I have less white heads and black heads when I use this as finishing veil compared to other loose powders.
– Not available locally but you can always find it at Wish Trend‘s site. Click HERE.
Product link: http://www.wishtrend.com/make-up/212–lyramoa-water-drop-mineral-powder.html
– It feels like my makeup is being smudged off even if it’s not. Other than that, I don’t find anything bad about this.
Buy Again? Yes! I find this powder really weird and interesting in a good way. LOL!
My Verdict: 5/5