I first heard about Milani Baked Bronzer in Promise Tamang Phan’s What’s In My Bag video few months back. She can’t stop talking about how much she loves it so I quickly searched for reviews about it. Since then, I’ve been looking for it online. I found bronzers and baked blushes but no baked bronzers.
Finally, I came across Chedelyn’s Cosmetics during the Heat Wave Summer Bazaar and they have one. Yes, only one more baked bronzer was available. It was like destiny! Hahah.
It was for Php 400. Which was double the price of other Milani bronzers (Php 160-250) but I thought, “If Promise loves it, it’s worth a try”. And I couldn’t be more right. J
It has a mirror under and an empty compartment, no blush brush was included.
Supposedly, a Milani brush is conveniently located inside the bottom compartment. But when I opened it, there was none. I’m still trying to contact the seller about it. :/
And Now, the swatch. 🙂
Look at all those tiny glitters when under direct sunlight. Who needs a highlighter, right?
This is what it looks like on a tissue paper.
– It gives you sun-kissed skin without ever exposing you skin to harmful rays of the sun. Perfect this summer!
– It has tiny gold shimmer/hint of iridescence to it (like the ones from my Etude House Secret Beam Highlighter). So, no need for a highlighter with this product.
– It doesn’t have any smell and it doesn’t cause breakouts.
– The shade is just right for my morena skin.
– It contains a lot of product. Worth every cent!
– It’s bulky.
– Not locally available and it’s hard to find even online.
Buy Again? Yes, of course! But from a different seller.
My Verdict: 5/5