I remember sharing my favorite NYX Round Lipstick in FIG last time. And just last week, Ate Myla from Fabshopasholic sent me another shade to try. Read my review on NYX Round Lipstick in FIG here.
Caution: Heavy Photo Post Ahead!
My lips look weird coz I’m wearing my retainers. My bad!
With natural lighting.
A comparison between NYX Round Lipstick in DOLL and FIG.
Against the light. Sorry! :/
FIG is a girly but subtle pink color that can be worn everyday while DOLL is a more sophisticated but playful shade. The later really reminds me of a girls’ night out, I dunno why. LOL!
– It’s very affordable! (Php 120-200 depending on the online shop)
Fabshopaholic is on sale! NYX RL for only Php 110. 🙂
– The color is vibrant and highly pigmented.
– The formula is creamy and not drying to the lips at all.
– The shade is perfect for a night out with the girls!
-The lipstick itself is really soft. It breaks easily because of the temperature. (Like what happened to my Hot Pink Round Lipstick)
– I have to retouch every now and then because the color fades away after 3-4 hours.
– Since it’s mostly sold online, you can’t test the shades. You have to wholly rely on reviews and swatches. Unless you are willing to go to bazaars.
TIP: It would be a good idea to spread and dab it using your finger so that the lips would absorb the color instead of having a noticeable layer of lipstick just lying on top of your lips. And if the lipstick breaks, you call always put it in a small screw-lid container.
Buy Again? Yes! NYX RL offers a wide variety of colors at affordable prices.
Where to get one? It’s your lucky day! Fabshopaholic is having a Thank You Sale. Don’t forget to check it out. 😉
My Verdict: 3.5/5