I’m not really into fake lashes because they tend to look unnatural and, yes, fake. That’s why I opt to use a “petticoat” before applying mascara to make my barely-there lashes thicker and longer without looking fake. “Petticoat” is just like a mascara but its color white and it adds length and volume to the lashes. I’ll show you later what I mean. 😉
Anyway, I’ve been using Origins Underwear for Lashes for about 2 years now and I’ve already finished 3 tubes. I’m now starting with my 4th tube. 🙂
The little-lash builder.
Avon also has something like this (I saw it from a friend), I tried it once but it didn’t measure up to this one so I didn’t bother to try other lash builders or “petticoat”. Well, not until last week atleast. 🙂
Now, I’ll show you why I love this so much. :))
With Origins Underwear for Mascara.
With Origins Underwear for Mascara and Eyes by Design Volumizing Mascara.
See the difference?
BTW, the eyes on the pictures was my sister’s coz I can’t take pictures of my own lashes. 😉
– It makes the lashes look longer and fuller.
– It doesn’t look fake.
– It doesn’t smudge or run easily but not hard to remove with makeup remover.
– I use this one almost everyday to school. Very easy to apply even when in a hurry.
– It’s very buildable. You can go dramatically long and thick with this. It all depends on the application. 🙂
– The tip of the applicator is narrower which makes it easier to apply product on the lower and corner lashes.
– It clumps up a bit.
– It sometimes irritates the eyes. This happens rarely but it does.
– I don’t think it’s available in the Philippines. I only get my supple from my tita ninang.
Buy Again? Yes, I totally love this! I just wish I can buy it here in the Philippines.
My Verdict: 4/5