If you haven’t read how I got this, please read it here. 🙂
– The packaging is very classy. The top is mirror-like but in no way does it look cheap.
– The powder itself offers a great coverage. If you have little to no pimple marks at all, this powder, even without concealer, will do a great job.
– It has no annoying smell.
– It does not irritate the skin nor does it cause breakouts.
– It has SPF 20 + White Tea.
– It does not cake and it blends well even if at first glance it looks few shades whiter than my skintone.
– Very affordable at the price of Php 279.
– It has only ONE shade which is beige.
– The mirror-like top is easily scratched and fingerprints are very visible on it.
Buy Again? Yes! I can see myself use this product on a daily basis. Except ofcourse during special days when I have to use my overpriced MAC Lightful Powder Foundation. LOL!
My Verdict: 4/5