I don’t always do my whole makeup routine every time I go out especially when the sun being very cruel. But one thing I can’t skip is doing my eyebrows. Our eyebrows frame our eyes and it makes us look well groomed. And I’ve been practicing how to create the perfect brow non-stop.
Of all my eyebrow kits and pencils, I only use 3, 2 of which are Korean-made. I will be reviewing the two starting with this one; my Skinfood Black Bean Eye Brow Pencil in 03 Black Brown which I got from a friend.
What I love about Skinfood, other than its organic, they hay the weirdest names for their products like…
It has 2 parts:
(1) The retractable pencil with an oval-shaped tip and
(2) A spoolie like that of a mascara.
Right: After spreading with the use of the spoolie.
– It is sold at a reasonable price of around Php 150 if bought online. Again, to my readers, never buy Skinfood products from their boutiques in malls. Their products are always overpriced.
– The spoolie is far better than any tools I’ve used in creating the pointed tip of the brows.
– No need sharpening.
– It easily colors the brows in just few strokes.
– It doubles as eyeliner.
– Since I colored my hair, black brown is too dark to match my new hair.
– A lighter hand and gentler strokes must be used in applying. Else you will get a very thick, very looking set of brows.
Buy Again? Yes, but in a different color.
My Verdict: 4/5