This will be a quick review (because I’m excited to browse my Bobbi Brown book) about the BB Cream I bought from an auction. I got the trial pack for Php30.
Here it is,
Skinfood Red Bean BB Cream (Trial Pack)
Product Use and Description: After your daily skin care regimen, apply an even layer onto the face in upward and outward motions.
A hydrating BB Cream with red beans that nourishes and moisturizes rough skin while providing natural yet flawless coverage, even when applied in a thin layer.
Wacky shot attempt… FAIL!:P
I’m having troubles in concealing my eyebags but rest assured it’s not because of the BB Cream. 🙂
– Great coverage, no need to use alot of concealers afterwards.
– Has a dewy finish even after putting powder.
– Has 2 shades to choose from. Mine was in Light Beige.
– Gives a subtle glowing look without the tiny glittery stuff.
– The trial pack was good for 3-5 uses.
– Only lasts for about 2-3 hour even with proper primer.
– More expensive than most BB Creams.
– A bit cakey under humid weather.
Buy Again? Maybe. I love the coverage but I need a better primer for this one. 🙂