This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, controls oil and fights blemishes without over drying the skin.
Oil Free • Dermatologist Tested • Non-Comedogenic • 100% Natural Extracts • Formulated without Parabens and Phthalates • Does not contain animal ingredients • Not tested on animals
I get facial treatments not because I like it but because I need it. My whiteheads accumulate at the sides of my nose in a few weeks time and to top it off, I have cholesterol deposit at the tip of my nose so I have to get it removed atleast every two months. I can tell you one thing.. it hurts everytime I have it removed.
In my hesitation to get my monthly facial treatment, I ended up using different pore strips and scrubs to remove the whiteheads myself. The best scrub I ever tried was St. Ives Apricot Scrub. So when I saw that St. Ives also has a cleanser, there was no hesitation to try it out. :))
– skin doesn’t feel dry even after two washes
– has tiny beads so it also doubles as a mild scrub
– skin feels soft after use even without the use of moisturizer
– inexpensive and it comes in a LARGE container tube
– you only need a small amount for the whole face
– available in almost all SM department stores & Watson’s
– not foamy and cannot remove makeup so you need to use a very good makeup remover
Buy Again? Definitely!