Oh Em! I totally spaced. Remember I was doing a series of reviews on different The Body Shop products I got from my tito? Read review on Chocomania HERE and Tea Tree Facial Wash HERE.
I forgot about this one. My memory failed me yet again. Sorry!
Anyway, I haven’t done any skincare product review for a while so I guess posting this only now will be a good thing. Naaahh! I’m just trying to make an excuse for my poor memory.
(Info taken from The Body Shop site)
THE BODY SHOP® DIFFERENCE: Our Vitamin E Cream works with any skin type. No wonder it’s one of our best-selling products worldwide. Because your skin is constantly being bombarded with environmental aggressors, such as the sun, pollution and smoke, it is important that it is defended every day. Free radicals can react with the proteins in the cell’s collagen and lipid membrane, resulting in loss of elasticity, slackness, lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant power of vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals when used as part of your daily skin care regime, protecting your skin’s future. For more effective, longer-lasting hydration, use our Vitamin E Moisture Serum first.
Moisturisation for a healthier looking complexion. ALL SKIN TYPES.
– It’s soothing and feels light on the face. Plus, its easily absorbed by the skin.
– It doesn’t feel greasy or sticky.
– It’s relatively inexpensive (Php 195 for 15mL mini tub) compared to other brands like Olay.
– I sometimes use it before applying my makeup to make it last longer. So it somehow doubles up as a primer for me.
– It softens the skin.. a bit. 😀
– I’m not fond of its smell. It’s somewhere between Olay and Johnson and Johnson’s body lotion.
– No significant or even noticeable difference after 7 sachets. (Approx. 10.5 mL)
– No SPF.
Buy Again? I’ll have to pass since it didn’t do much for my skin.
My Verdict: 2.5/5