Being a mom is a full-time job and yet we tend to overlook their role in keeping the family balanced. A day each year is not enough to show our appreciation but it’s a start. It’s always a good idea to treat our moms to a fabulous “me time” every once in a while. A few days ago, I was invited to Shiseido Salutes Moms event to celebrate women and their newest branch in Robinsons Place Manila.
Shiseido is one of the luxury brands that I don’t mind saving up for especially when it comes to skincare products. To them, everything they do is an art that requires certain precision and diligence – even makeup removal! During the event, I got to learn more about skincare and basic makeup application.. the Shiseido way, of course. And who better to teach us than their very own training head, Ms. Carmel Villongco.
The Shiseido Robinsons Place Manila Launch will run at the Robinsons Midtown Atrium from May 10-16, 2015. The special activities that are exclusive to this event are:
· A masterclass makeup and skincare beauty lesson conducted by Shiseido Chief Make Up Artist- Carmel Villongco where you can learn the secrets in achieving flawless, healthy and glowing skin. We will also discuss advanced, yet wearable, make-up techniques to enhance your natural beauty.
Beauty Lesson Schedule: May 13, Wednesday- 3PM | May 16, Saturday- 3PM
· Skincare analysis and consultation using Shiseido’s state-of-the-art skin diagnostic tools like Skin Visiom and Skin Sensor which instantly measures your skin’s actual age (versus your real age), moisture level, melanin concentration, immunity of the skin and your facial skin’s turn-over rate.
· Beauty Simulator that mirrors the state of your skin once you’ve started on the right skin care regimen plus it simulates a chosen makeup look using Shiseido’s newly-launched makeup collection without having to take out your makeup.
· Complete Shiseido Makeover that includes eyebrow reshaping and personalized makeup tutorial that touches on balancing techniques specific to your face proportions.
· Pampering activities like quick facial that relaxes, tones and lifts facial muscles and hand massage.
· Robinsons Rewards Cards (RRC) kits to the first fifty customers to purchase at least 5,000PHP.
· Shiseido MOM & I Wall: In line with Mother’s Day, Shiseido is having a social media contest where you post a photo you and your mom and will be displayed at the event. Details are in Shiseidois SNS accounts.
Shiseido, a global brand that creates continuous innovations in beauty by combining the most advanced human science with exquisite aesthetic elements is also celebrating the launch of its 11th boutique, SHISEIDO Robinsons Place Manila.
As always, Shiseido is keeping it clean and classy with their red/white counters and lovely displays. I have tried a few of their products and I’m still looking forward to discovering new favorites – my current fave would have to (still) be the White Lucent Serum. It works wonders on me! Read the complete product review HERE
Also, I was told that they are have an exclusive 25% off on all products during the event. So what are you waiting for? Head on to the Midtown Atrium at Robinsons Place Manila to learn makeup the Shiseido way. 🙂
Follow them on Instagram and Twitter: @ShiseidoPH